Singapore, 13 March 2008 – A panel of industry experts will be presenting the latest developments, technologies and innovations on furniture, kitchen production and woodworking at interzum guangzhou 2008. Visitors attending interzum guangzhou 2008 will enjoy free admission to this seminar.
The three-day bilingual seminar, to be held at China Import and Export Fair Pazhou Complex from 27 to 29 March 2008, is designed to allow participants to gain in-depth insights into the furniture manufacturing industry.
Organised by Koelnmesse GmbH and the China Foreign Trade Center, this seminar is an expanded programme of interzum guangzhou 2008, a trade show for buyers and international manufacturers of the furniture and woodworking industry. interzum guangzhou 2008 will be held in conjunction with the renowned China International Furniture Fair and Hometextile China.
Key speakers include:
- Mr. Alvin Ren, Technical Support Manager, Greater China of LEUCO
- Mr. Andreas Heinzmann, Area Director of Schuler Business Solutions AG
- Mr. Bob Sabistina, International Grading Consultant for the National Hardwood Lumber Association (NHLA), of the American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC)
- Mr. Burkhard Sydow, Managing Director of IMA AG Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
- Mr. Frank Hoewelkroeger, Regional Business Leader, Furniture Products, of REHAU Asia/Australia
- Dr. Frank Prekwinkel, Chairman of the Board of IMOS AG
- Mr. Jean Soucy, Director, International Sales (Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East) of 2020 Technologies
- Mr. John Avram, President of Cross Road Inc. and Avram Inc.
- Mr. John Cha, Product Development Manager of BEMIS Ltd
- Mr. John Chan, Director of Southeast Asia and Greater China Office of the American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC)
- Mr. Victor Barringer, President and CEO, Coastal Lumber Company
The seminar programme is as follows:
27 March 2008, 2:00pm to 5:10pm:
Seminar 1: Different Technologies for Different Needs
- The immediate benefits of honeycomb
- Heat-activated film adhesive technology
- Modern edge-banding, honeycomb technology and their applications
- Which technology for your company needs?
28 March 2008, 2:00pm to 4:40pm:
Seminar 2: The Rules to Follow in Woodworking
- The U.S. market and hardwood grading rules
- The future reliability of American hardwood
- Tooling systems and machining solutions for lightweight panels
29 March 2008: 2:00pm to 5:10pm:
Seminar 3: Latest Innovations and Kitchens in Focus
- Kitchen and bath business in North America
- Internet solutions and innovation
- German kitchens: manufacturing and production management
- Total flexibility in custom kitchen production
For more details on registration, please visit www.interzum-guangzhou.com
About interzum guangzhou
Established since 2004, interzum guangzhou provides furniture and design professionals with immeasurable opportunities for networking with a quality pool of buyers and sellers. Held in conjunction with the China International Furniture Fair and Hometextile China, the trade event is a one-stop forum for participants to meet buyers, manufacturers and suppliers from all vertical sectors of the furniture manufacturing and production industry, as well as the design industry.
About Koelnmesse GmbH
As a world-renowned trade fair organiser, Koelnmesse GmbH has an excellent track record for organising some of the world’s most successful trade events, such as the accomplished interzum and imm in Cologne, interzum Interkomplekt and Orgatec. With over 80 years experience in organising large-scale commercial events connecting buyers and sellers, Koelnmesse brings forth an unrivalled skill-set and expertise needed to develop interzum guangzhou into one of the premier leading furniture production trade shows in Asia.